Friday, April 1, 2011

A week in the life of my sister (Tennessee)

My sister, Tearsa, flew me and Jill out to the Nashville area to watch her three kids while she and her husband went on a cruise. Tears is one busy lady! We spent much of our time in the car, transporting the kiddos all over the place. And Jill HATES her carseat. But we found a solution. My nephew, Timmy (10), is a baby charmer. When Jill would cry, all it took was Timmy looking over the seat at her and she was happy. Timmmy is also the best bottle feeder! And we have had such issues with getting Jill to eat, it was so great to have Timmy there to help me. Jill just adores him.

Timmy (baby charmer)




Family time.


Kicking time.


Meagan and Jill.


Nate and Jill.


The dreaded carseat.


Sugar's birthday. We made her a healthy birthday cake out of potatoes, carrots, and blueberries. Yum!

2 comments:

Donna Banta said...

Great pictures! Looks like you need to fly them out here, Timmy especially.

TearsaJoy said...

Thanks for coming, Sarah! Love the pics -- my kids were so sad when you left. After dropping you off at the airport and the tears, Timmy said to me (smiling), "Now we're stuck with just you!"