Sunday, April 3, 2011

Best Cousins

Jill got to meet up with her cousin, Laura, while in Arizona.


I have no idea what they are doing here! Picking lice?!


Hey, where do you think you're going?!


I guess Laura got sick of Jill at this point and decided to just push her off the couch. Or is she punching her in the back?


I'm done smiling for the camera, go away! Poor Laura. Or maybe she just didn't want me holding her, she wanted her mom.


Laura peeking over the stroller at Jill.




And then, after all that effort trying to make the girls play together and look cute for a picture, we heard them over in the corner and found this:

3 comments:

TearsaJoy said...

Oh my gosh, they are so adorable!

Donna Banta said...

The video is adorable.

Braeden and Jackie said...

I sure do love those baby giggles. So cute! I hope we can see you guys before she gets too much bigger.