Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sisters Reunion in Vegas! (May 2008)

We try to have a Sisters Reunion every other year or so. This year we went to Vegas and stayed in a really nice condo for the weekend.

We got up one morning and went to the Paris Hotel for the amazing breakfast buffet we'd heard so much about. The long line was well worth it! Their desserts were amazing. With the Clawson sweet tooth, that's always the most important part...even at breakfast.



My sister Tearsa got her ears pierced! (yes, for the first time). What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...until I publish it all over my blog. Not that many will see this, I have a total of like 3 viewers a day :) My life is apparently just not that interesting to others. Or I keep all the interesting things to myself, hehe!



This is all of us on the last day (Bethany, Sarah, Rebecca, Tearsa).



Beth, Tears, and I saying goodbye at the airport...



We need to start planning the next reunion...maybe back to the east coast again since two of the four will be out there by then? New York anyone?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! Aren't sisters the best! You are too cute!

missy. said...

that looks so fun! what's becca up to?