Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love my stroller!

So we purchased a stroller and infant seat a few months back and had it sitting in the garage. It was pretty neutral, but just ok cute. Then I started having major buyer regret. I wanted something more girly! I know, totally doesn't sound like me, right? What can I say, this little girl is growing on me . . . uh, literally! So Steve took me back to the store and we exchanged it for this adorable one that I LOVE! I know people say you should get gender neutral stuff so you can use it again if you have a boy later, but honestly, I'm focusing on the here and now, this little girl might be our only baby. And down the road, if we decide to try for another, then we'll get a new stroller if it's a boy. That is not important to me right now!


And PS, I'm officially in the 3rd trimester!

5 comments:

Michael said...

Super cute stroller! I was just thinking the other day that I want to see all your baby stuff since we're not coming out there anymore. Thanks for share, again it's adorable. Girly but not over the top.

Donna Banta said...

I agree, no way is it over the top, it's merely a little feminine. Very cute. It's absolutely mandatory that you get the one you want. Congrats on reaching the 3rd trimester, and sorry we missed the get-togethers over the weekend.

Sarah said...

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks it's cute! :) I'll post pictures of the baby's room once we get the last of it finished up in the next week or two.

Nicky said...

Good choice on the stroller-- your little one will definitely be riding in style!

Megan said...

Sarah -

I just found your blog...where I have been all these months! I 100% agree about the stroller. We went all girl (as you know) with Hadley and I don't have a single regret. Plus after a year of use things get worn out. Get what you like...and love every second of the hear and now!

PS - Same stroller we have for Miss Haddie...you will LOVE it!