Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cover Girl


Yes, that’s me on the cover of this magazine. I’m famous. I know, I know, I’ll probably never hear the end of this from my family since I’m always the one putting my hand up in front of the camera and not wanting to be photographed. But when my office’s Creative department asked me to be their “talent,” I don’t think I was really allowed to say no! Plus I got some bonuses out of it and a bit of fame and fortune at work.

The monthly Workspan magazine goes out to some 30,000 people. Yikes! The photo shoot was done at a local park at 6am one morning (to beat the Arizona heat . . . it was still 90 degrees or so). And I really am holding that frame, believe me, my arm was sore afterwards from holding it up for so long! I’ve already signed a few autographs. Just wait, some day I’ll be famous . . . and you can all say you knew me! ;)

8 comments:

bmz said...

Haha! That's awesome! This week Workspan, next week, In Style.

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm waiting by the phone for the call ;)

Em said...

can i get your autograph girl? :)

Bethany C. said...

Yeah, you used to do the 'hand in front of the face' during pictures and it drove me crazy! Glad to know you've gotten over that. You must have a good therapist. :)

It looks good! So professional. You may have a career in modeling after all. He he. Isn't it amazing how one end photo can take hours to actually produce? Did you get any of the out takes?!

Kristen said...

Woohoo! I can now tell my posterity that back in the day, I used to work with you. Cool by association, it's my only shot. Way to go! :)

Vanessa said...

that's pretty impressive, you are officially the first celebrity that I know personally. i'm still trying to figure out how they got you to agree to do it though! :)

krista said...

i always knew you'd make it big.

Princess and A BYU Fan said...

You are famous! Check you out! Looks like a fabulous time of fun in AZ!!