Sunday, November 4, 2007

Back to the Fair...

We had so much fun at the fair a few weeks ago that we decided to go one last time before it closed down.



Biggest donut I'd ever seen!




View from the HUGE ferris wheel. I'm not afraid of heights...I'm just afraid the ride is going to fall apart while we're at the top! Kind of the same fear I have of flying in a plane. At some point I'm just SURE the plane is going to fall out of the sky. I mean, why wouldn't it?




Yes, we gave in and paid a buck a piece to see the "WORLD'S SMALLEST HORSE!!!" Poor little guy, he was munching away down in his little pen minding his own business, probably had no idea he was part of a freak show. Honey, can we take him home?

1 comment:

missy. said...

i'm so glad you're back on the blogging wagon... i love reading what you've been up to :)