Friday, July 13, 2007

Conjugal Visit

Living on opposite sides of the country certainly has been hard. Bad cell phone reception, limited email access, time zone differences...countless things seem to get in our way of expressing our love to each other. I have vowed to never take my amazing wife for granted again. While I may never be able to live up to that personal expectation, I'll have these last few weeks as a reminder of what I am without her...nothing.

Lucky for us, we're just a rental car, a delayed flight, and a jump away from each other, so we got to spend a few precious days after the 4th of July together.

Don't worry, we were parked at the time.

3 comments:

Bethany C. said...

So, can I be the first to comment? Ooh. I feel cool. Hope you are enjoying being back together again in AZ!

Bethany C. said...

By the way, great layout choice! :)

Anonymous said...

i know, too funny we both happened to start blogs the same day and used the same layout and we'd never talked to each other about blogging before! great minds think alike :)